The Cash Requirements Report displays a detailed or summary list of AP invoices that are coming due, and the cash required to pay them (Administration > Reports > Accounting > Accounts Payable > Cash Requirements). This report is useful when trying to ascertain how much cash is necessary for paying bills due in the immediate future. The report can be filtered by store, employee, vendor, vendor class and invoice type.
Filters- Vendor Class: Vendor classes group vendors by type. This field can be useful when trying to view all Inventory Bills or all Utility bills.
- Vendor classes are created and maintained using the Search - Vendor Classes screen (Administration > Accounting > General Setup > Vendor Classes).
- Vendor classes are associated with vendors using the Vendor Class field on the Vendor screen (Administration > Accounting > Accounts Payable > Search Vendors > Select a vendor > Options tab).
- Detail by Period: Displays individual invoices grouped by number of days until they are due. Information includes Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Due Date, Discount Date, Balance Due, Available Discounts and Lost Discounts.
- Summary by Vendor: Displays total due per vendor in an Aging format. Number of days until due is across the top with Vendors down the side. Information includes Total Balance Due, Credit Available, Discounts Available and Discounts Lost.
- Detail by Vendor: Displays individual invoices grouped by Vendor. Number of Days until due is across the top with invoice number down the side. Information includes Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Due Date, Discount Date, Balance Due, Discounts Available and Discounts Lost.
Security Permissions Required
|Administration – Reports||Can Access Reports Tree Branch|
|Can Access Reports - Accounting|
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback