The While You Were Out report automatically runs when you login to Evosus IF you have NOT been in Evosus for the past 36 hours class (Administration > Reports > Executive Summary > While you were out…). You may also view this report through the Reports section of the Administration tab. To control who receives this report, go to Administration>System>Evosus Notification and select the employees you would like to receive this report. By default, everyone in the Administrators security group will have access to the auto-run of this report. The While You Were Out report displays all sales activity (Service, Sales, POS and Quotes) in Evosus for the amount of time you were gone or the date range you specified when running the report through the Administration Tab.
- Service Orders Created: Service Orders in an open status that were created during the time you were gone or the time specified when the report is ran manually.
- Service Orders Invoiced: Service orders in an invoiced status that were invoiced during the time you were gone or the time specified when the report is ran manually. This also includes total dollar amount of invoiced orders.
The sales section is broken down by store/department for more detailed information. Each store or department is broken down into product lines. Sales listed are either Open Orders, Open Invoices or Closed Invoices as long as they were opened during the time frame specified or the amount of time you have been gone.
- Order ID: Click the blue link to view details of the Sales Order.
- Date: This is the date the order was created.
- Primary Employee: The employee who created the order or who was assigned to the order as the primary sales person.
- Main Item: The most expensive item on the order.
- Customer: Click the blue link to go to the Customer’s Menu.
- Item Total: Subtotal of items on order (excluding tax and freight).
- Total dollars for Per Product Line: Total dollars for particular product line at specified store/department (excluding tax and freight).
- Total dollars for Store/Department: Total dollars across all product lines for specified store/department (excluding tax and freight).
- Total Order Quantity for Product Line: The number of order created in that Product Line for the time you were gone or the time specified
- Total Order Quantity for Store/Department: Total number of orders created for the entire store/department regardless of product line for the time you were gone or the time specified.
- Average Sale dollar amount for Product Line: Average sales dollar amount (excluding tax and freight) for a particular product at the specified store/department.
- Average Sale dollar amount for Store/Department: Average sales dollar amount (excluding tax and freight) for the entire store/department regardless of Product Line.
- Company Total Sales: Total sales dollar amount (excluding tax and freight) for all product lines and stores/departments.
Point of Sale
The Point of Sale section is broken down by date and day for each store/department. The first column shows the calendar date, the second shows the day of the week, and the third shows the total sales for that day in POS. The bottom of the POS section shows The company POS sales total for the time you were gone or the time specified in the report. NOTE: POS Sales do NOT include Bill Me Later Transactions. These are included in the Sales amounts listed above POS.
The Quotes section is broken down by store/department for more specific information. For each store/department, there are three columns of information. The first column lists the interest associated to the Quote, the second column names the employee that created the quote (or the employee that was assigned as the primary sales person within the quote) and the third column represents the total dollar amount of the Quote (excluding tax and freight). The bottom of the Quotes sections shows the Company wide Quote total for the time you were gone or the time specified in the report.
Dates Tab- Date Range: Enter the date range for the report. Options Include:
- Accounting Period: Accounting periods are created, closed, and reopened using the Periods tab on the Accounting Setup screen (Administration > Accounting > General Setup > Accounting Periods).
- Standard (Yesterday, Today, Last 30 Days, etc.)
- Specific (Select a specific date range using the calendar buttons)
- Stores (Departments): Select the Stores/Departments you would like to view information for. The auto-run report shows all stores/departments. When you run the report through Administration, you choose to view specific stores, one store or all stores.
- Sold By: Select one or more employees to view their sales information for the time specified. These are the employees that sold the items (the primary employee assigned to the order).
- Preview Report: Click [Preview Report] to view the report in PDF format. A print screen will appear allowing you to print, PDF, email or export the document to excel.
Security Permissions Required
|Administration – Reports||Can Access Reports Tree Branch|
|Can Access Reports - Executive Summary|
Unless explicitly stated, this topic documents the most recent version of Evosus Business Enterprise. If you're not using the latest version, go here to download it.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback